Commander and I enjoy Homeschooling boys (Herogian, Hawk and Gluten), raising chickens, ducks, and dogs ( Penny and Casey), eating gluten free, surviving breast cancer, coach track and field, and loving God for every minute that He gives us to cherish our family.

Friday, June 22, 2012

Hoola Hoop sizes and Runner's Bible Study

These are the two hoola hoops that I'm working with, one for weaving rugs, and one 5 pounder for toning the gut.
Now you can see why there was no way in Dixie that I could make that smaller one spin. I'd have to be shaking at 100 mph to keep it moving. But the big one, OMG, it is easy...  it is hard... it is going to knead the inches off my waist line, and tighten up the core. I enjoy a good muscle bur, and  it definitely gets you there fast.

I'm  also working on writing a Runner's Bible Study program. While it is in the beginner's stage. I'd like to hear from you about topics as a runner or non-runner that you would like to learn about concerning running. We will see what verses and study we can pull from the Bible to touch on that matter. I firmly believe the Bible address all issues in life. So let me hear from you.



No comments: