Commander and I enjoy Homeschooling boys (Herogian, Hawk and Gluten), raising chickens, ducks, and dogs ( Penny and Casey), eating gluten free, surviving breast cancer, coach track and field, and loving God for every minute that He gives us to cherish our family.

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Airing out ....

The emotional roller coaster has turned me inside out these last couple of weeks. Wish I could say it was a monthly hormonal problem, but chemo blew that excuse out the window a while back. Won't air out the issues here, but would like to ask for your prayers, my friends. And prayers for the Commander and T11 and the boy scout troops that are camping out tonight with 3-5 inches of snow due to arrive.

3 comments:

Tina said...

I completely understand the emotional rollercoasters....been on one before myself. I'll be praying for you and the others on your list!

Michelle said...

Praying for you sister!! And sending cyber hugs too!! Hugs never hurt!!

Julie... said...

Jane, I'll be praying the Lord's guidance and comfort.
We too are going through a huge spiritual battle right now.
Blessings and God's will for you and yours,
Prayerfully, Julie