Commander and I enjoy Homeschooling boys (Herogian, Hawk and Gluten), raising chickens, ducks, and dogs ( Penny and Casey), eating gluten free, surviving breast cancer, coach track and field, and loving God for every minute that He gives us to cherish our family.

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Ornament favorites

A few of my blogging friends have made their blogs so festive with pictures from their decoration. I thought I'd jump on the bandwagon and attempt to toss a little holiday cheer onto this ole' blog. Here goes...
Some of my favorite ornaments.
The puzzle wreaths with the boys pictures from first grade along with the stainglass cross between them.
 Bells, I like bells on Christmas trees, ringing in the good news.
 I also like tin ornaments. This one is hanging a bit lopsided.
 Then there is the Commander's favorite. It always hangs near the top of the tree.
Here's a better picture of the stain glass cross.
From our family to yours. Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

3 comments:

Oklahoma Granny said...

Wonderful ornaments. Those with pictures in them are my favorites. Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Michelle said...

Love the puzzle ornaments!! I agree with Oklahoma Granny, I love ornaments with photos!

Julie... said...

Oh, I'm lovin' the picture/puzzle ornaments!
I also posted an entry today with tree ornament pics!
Have a Merry Christmas!