Commander and I enjoy Homeschooling boys (Herogian, Hawk and Gluten), raising chickens, ducks, and dogs ( Penny and Casey), eating gluten free, surviving breast cancer, coach track and field, and loving God for every minute that He gives us to cherish our family.

Monday, May 28, 2012

simply simple minded

While returning from a Memorial Day Cookout with friends - Thanks C. and C., Gluten was doing two things at once and asked if I liked how he was multi-tasking.
"You can multi-task here in the car, but you can't multi-task by reading while eating breakfast (during the school year)?"
"That's different," he said. "My mind is simple in the morning."
I looked over at Commander while biting my lower lip. He was also pressing his lips together to styme the giggles.
Gluten continued, "I'm simply not awake enough to multi-task with a book. I prefer to keep it simple." He continued to fiddle with his Ipod and phone at the same time.

No comments: