Commander and I enjoy Homeschooling boys (Herogian, Hawk and Gluten), raising chickens, ducks, and dogs ( Penny and Casey), eating gluten free, surviving breast cancer, coach track and field, and loving God for every minute that He gives us to cherish our family.

Sunday, May 1, 2011

One Happy Boy

T11 and Commander made it back from a weekend trip to Tuscon. T11 couldn't wait to hold Casey.

 Chickens and ducks and rocks, oh my! We will forever know where the septic tank lid is located. The hollow rock marks the spot. The rooster eating corn is a cross between a Japanese Black and a Mille Fleur bantam. Herogian wants to show him at the county fair this summer.
Here is the Commander in his favorite haunting grounds. Sabino Canyon, Tucson, AZ.  
Homeschooling task. How old is this Saguaro cactus? I'll get back to you on that one. Can you tell me? Commander basically stands six feet tall, standing about 2 feet in front of the cactus. 

2 comments:

Julie... said...

Oh my, does your youngest look like you in that first picture!
I'm so glad he's obviously bonded with the new pup :-)!
Your yard looks like a virtual barnyard with all the yardbirds meandering about. I hope Herogian does get to show the bantam rooster at your fair...and I hope he wins grand champion!
Blessings, Julie

Michelle said...

Waiting impatiently for the day I can have some chickens!!

No idea on how to age a cactus. Interesting question, I may have to go look up the answer now! nope, I'll just wait for you to post it!! lol