Commander and I enjoy Homeschooling boys (Herogian, Hawk and Gluten), raising chickens, ducks, and dogs ( Penny and Casey), eating gluten free, surviving breast cancer, coach track and field, and loving God for every minute that He gives us to cherish our family.

Monday, December 10, 2012

Thoughts and happenings

Angie Webb and her sister over at www.moonjoggers.blogspot.com are looking for walkers, joggers, and runners to help them log the miles needed to 'run to the moon'.  You can join up as a team or individual. Do the 1000 miles or the ultimate challenge of 2013 miles for the year. That would be 5. 6 miles a day. That will definitely be a challenge even splitting it with the Commander.

*****
This is the last full week of homeschooling three. We register for classes on Thursday at the local high school for the older 2 boys. I haven't heard from the school yet as to how many classes they have accepted for credit from the portfolios I put together, but I expect all. I want them to accept all the classwork we have done. Now, I'll hope that I'm not living in a dream world. It still feels right. I wonder what other plans God has in store for this coming year.

****
I've been asked to be a coach/demonstrater at an Oklahoma Track Clinic this spring. Yahoo ! trip home. Anyone want to drive to OKC with me in April?

No comments: